GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Terms and Conditions, the applicant is referred to as “I” or “ME” and the creditor (LoanMart) is referred to as “YOU”.
I certify that everything I have stated in this application, and on any additional documents I may be required to submit with this application, is correct. I understand that YOU will retain this application whether or not it is approved. By checking the “I Agree” box and hitting “Enter”, I authorize YOU to check my credit and employment history and to answer questions that others may ask about my credit record. I agree to update credit information at your request if my financial condition changes. By providing a telephone number for a cell or other wireless device now or in the future, I also hereby expressly consent to receiving communications at that number, including but not limited to, live calls, emails, text messages and calls made by an automatic dialing system, from YOU or your agent, or any third-party debt collector, about 1) the servicing and collection of my account with YOU and 2) marketing information concerning other products or services offered by YOU or third parties.
SMS Disclosures and Terms
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to us along with our agents, with whom we have contracted to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us (“Account”). As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive.You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 888-578-5449. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services.To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 888-578-5449.
4. Opt-inSign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Msg & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records.It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 888-578-5449
6. Hardware and Software Requirements.To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
- a SMS-capable mobile phone;
- an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services;
- sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
7. Communications in Writing.All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges.There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.