LoanMart Provides Auto Title Loans in Lodi
Sometimes our financial stability may seem as precarious as a night drive on the Delta back roads. Before an emergency forces you to plunge into a problem as muddy as the Sacramento River, however, consider securing auto title loans from LoanMart.
Nowadays there are many auto title loan companies vying for your attention. So why choose LoanMart for an auto title loan in Lodi? First, we’ve been in business since 2002, which means our employees are experienced and knowledgeable in the industry. They’re available 7 days a week to answer your questions and walk you through every step of the process of applying.
Second, LoanMart is focused on customer service and financial responsibility. We want your payment to be comfortable for your budget and work with you to make that happen. Of course, we never penalize you for paying early or for paying extra.
Why Choose LoanMart for Auto Title Loans in Lodi?
Lodi applicants may be able to borrow $2,510 to $50,000 with an auto title loan from LoanMart depending on the equity of the qualifying vehicle, their ability to pay on time each month, and several other factors.¹ ⁵ Customers pay their auto title loan with terms typically ranging from 12 to 48 months.
Here are some other benefits you may expect from auto title loans in Lodi from LoanMart:
- Get funded in as little as 1 business day if you qualify ³
- Early payments may be made without penalty
- Positive reporting with on-time monthly payments
- Our rates are competitive industry wide
- Regardless of your credit rating, you may apply for an auto title loan¹
What Do You Need to Apply for an Auto Title Loan in Lodi from LoanMart?
To make the process of applying for an auto title loan in Lodi as convenient as possible, LoanMart has streamlined it to three steps:
- Submit documents for verification
- Sign loan documents and get your money
The documents you need to verify your information include:
- The title, which is in your name, to a qualifying vehicle
- A valid government- or state-issued photo ID like a driver’s license
In some cases, you may also be required to provide more documents, such as:
- Paycheck stubs and/or bank account statements as proof of income
- Recent mail, like a utility bill sent within the last 30 days, to prove where you live
So get started! Give us a call toll-free at 888-578-5449 to speak with one of our auto title loan agents, or submit the information request form on the right hand side of the page.